When you look at abstract art images , how do they make you feel? Do you find that they tend to ...
David Burdeny belongs to a photographic heritage that uses the camera not only to document the p...
This year is the 50th anniversary of the death of Oskar Fischinger , a prescient genius who came...
Helen Frankenthaler paintings are common sights at many of the best museums in the world, as wel...
We are approaching the 50th anniversary of the death of a great woman, without whom abstract art ...
A new book by Alexander Alberro, a Professor of Art History and the Department Chair at Barnard C...
All artworks on
IdeelArt are curated.
Our curation process is
designed to ensure
across the platform.
|All artworks on
IdeelArt are original,
signed, billed, and
delivered directly by
|Try artworks at home
with our 30
days money back
|Read more||Read more||Read more|
All payments on
IdeelArt are fully
by professional carriers
is fully insured.
and relevant information.
|Read more||Read more|
Artists represented by IdeelArt benefit from a large range of digital representation services:
• Displayed, promoted and sold on IdeelArt's platform
• Promoted on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram
• Displayed on non-commercial art-related platforms
• Distributed on qualitative marketplaces.
Strict selection criteria are applied to artists represented by IdeelArt:
• Established or mid-carreer artists only
• With work already present in famous public/corporate collections or museums
• And / or actively represented by at least one reputed gallery
• Backed by the views of our Advisory Commitee
• Final membership only granted following a thorough studio visit