More than 100 years after it was painted, “Black Square” (1915), by Kasimir Malevich,...
This June, the London Ely House location of Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac will open what promises to be...
On 11 May, a new exhibition of work by the Israel-born Danish painter Tal Rosenzweig , known pro...
News broke this week that the Danish artist Per Kirkeby died at age 79. His death comes as a hu...
Udo Zembok has been working with glass as an artistic medium since 1976. Zembok sees glass not o...
Fans of Dorothea Rockburne rejoice! Dia:Beacon in upstate New York has opened a long-term exhib...
All artworks on
IdeelArt are curated.
Our curation process is
designed to ensure
across the platform.
|All artworks on
IdeelArt are original,
signed, billed, and
delivered directly by
|Try artworks at home
with our 30
days money back
|Read more||Read more||Read more|
All payments on
IdeelArt are fully
by professional carriers
is fully insured.
and relevant information.
|Read more||Read more|
Artists represented by IdeelArt benefit from a large range of digital representation services:
• Displayed, promoted and sold on IdeelArt's platform
• Promoted on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram
• Displayed on non-commercial art-related platforms
• Distributed on qualitative marketplaces.
Strict selection criteria are applied to artists represented by IdeelArt:
• Established or mid-carreer artists only
• With work already present in famous public/corporate collections or museums
• And / or actively represented by at least one reputed gallery
• Backed by the views of our Advisory Commitee
• Final membership only granted following a thorough studio visit