Loie Hollowell has tapped into something powerful. She sold out her first solo exhibition at Pac...
It is tempting to talk about the work of Peter Halley solely in terms of its formal aspects&mda...
A new destination for art pilgrims has just been added to the American Southwest— Ellsworth...
Throughout her life, Sonia Gechtoff heard the same questions again and again. Every interviewer...
An exhibition currently on view in Dubai offers a rare glimpse at some of the major voices of In...
What metaphors lurk within natural processes—what dreadful, mythic allegories? These are th...
All artworks on
IdeelArt are curated.
Our curation process is
designed to ensure
across the platform.
|All artworks on
IdeelArt are original,
signed, billed, and
delivered directly by
|Try artworks at home
with our 30
days money back
|Read more||Read more||Read more|
All payments on
IdeelArt are fully
by professional carriers
is fully insured.
and relevant information.
|Read more||Read more|
Artists represented by IdeelArt benefit from a large range of digital representation services:
• Displayed, promoted and sold on IdeelArt's platform
• Promoted on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram
• Displayed on non-commercial art-related platforms
• Distributed on qualitative marketplaces.
Strict selection criteria are applied to artists represented by IdeelArt:
• Established or mid-carreer artists only
• With work already present in famous public/corporate collections or museums
• And / or actively represented by at least one reputed gallery
• Backed by the views of our Advisory Commitee
• Final membership only granted following a thorough studio visit