Over the past half decade or so, Brooklyn-based artist Landon Metz has been gravitating towards...
Half a century ago, what would end up being the most influential Australian museum exhibition of ...
Inspired by encountering the early abstract work of his new friend, the Chinese-born painter Zao ...
By the time Australian painter Robert Hunter died in 2014 he had earned an international profil...
A major retrospective of the career of Mary Corse is on view this summer at the Whitney Museum of...
Suzan Frecon is a master of nuance. She recently opened her first ever solo exhibition in Asia, ...
All artworks on
IdeelArt are curated.
Our curation process is
designed to ensure
across the platform.
|All artworks on
IdeelArt are original,
signed, billed, and
delivered directly by
|Try artworks at home
with our 30
days money back
|Read more||Read more||Read more|
All payments on
IdeelArt are fully
by professional carriers
is fully insured.
and relevant information.
|Read more||Read more|
Artists represented by IdeelArt benefit from a large range of digital representation services:
• Displayed, promoted and sold on IdeelArt's platform
• Promoted on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram
• Displayed on non-commercial art-related platforms
• Distributed on qualitative marketplaces.
Strict selection criteria are applied to artists represented by IdeelArt:
• Established or mid-carreer artists only
• With work already present in famous public/corporate collections or museums
• And / or actively represented by at least one reputed gallery
• Backed by the views of our Advisory Commitee
• Final membership only granted following a thorough studio visit