An abstract Andy Warhol sculpture estimated to be worth as much as a million dollars was brough...
John Armleder entered 2017 with simultaneous retrospectives of his work in two American coastal ...
Claire Malrieux has a knack for devising artworks that elucidate the concept of abstraction in f...
The East Village art scene of the 1980s is the stuff of legends. Bordered by 14th Street, Houst...
A major outdoor installation by Erwin Redl recently opened in Madison Square Park, in Midtown M...
In Moby Dick, Herman Melville wrote, “There is no quality in this world that is not what it...
All artworks on
IdeelArt are curated.
Our curation process is
designed to ensure
across the platform.
|All artworks on
IdeelArt are original,
signed, billed, and
delivered directly by
|Try artworks at home
with our 30
days money back
|Read more||Read more||Read more|
All payments on
IdeelArt are fully
by professional carriers
is fully insured.
and relevant information.
|Read more||Read more|
Artists represented by IdeelArt benefit from a large range of digital representation services:
• Displayed, promoted and sold on IdeelArt's platform
• Promoted on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram
• Displayed on non-commercial art-related platforms
• Distributed on qualitative marketplaces.
Strict selection criteria are applied to artists represented by IdeelArt:
• Established or mid-carreer artists only
• With work already present in famous public/corporate collections or museums
• And / or actively represented by at least one reputed gallery
• Backed by the views of our Advisory Commitee
• Final membership only granted following a thorough studio visit