Two concurrent Howardena Pindell exhibitions recently opened in Chicago—one, a complete r...
Twenty-three new works by Richard Tuttle debuted in South Korea on 9 March, at Pace Gallery Seo...
A new sculpture by Yinka Shonibare , MBE was recently installed at the southeast entryway to Cen...
A recent report in the journal Science has scientists buzzing about the origins of human culture....
Western Wear , a solo exhibition of the work of Andy Woll on view at Denny Gallery in New York...
If I was asked to list the most subversive abstract artists of our time, Sarah Morris would be ...
All artworks on
IdeelArt are curated.
Our curation process is
designed to ensure
across the platform.
|All artworks on
IdeelArt are original,
signed, billed, and
delivered directly by
|Try artworks at home
with our 30
days money back
|Read more||Read more||Read more|
All payments on
IdeelArt are fully
by professional carriers
is fully insured.
and relevant information.
|Read more||Read more|
Artists represented by IdeelArt benefit from a large range of digital representation services:
• Displayed, promoted and sold on IdeelArt's platform
• Promoted on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram
• Displayed on non-commercial art-related platforms
• Distributed on qualitative marketplaces.
Strict selection criteria are applied to artists represented by IdeelArt:
• Established or mid-carreer artists only
• With work already present in famous public/corporate collections or museums
• And / or actively represented by at least one reputed gallery
• Backed by the views of our Advisory Commitee
• Final membership only granted following a thorough studio visit