Years ago on a visit to Beirut, Dia Art Foundation Director and former Tate Modern curator Jessic...
Since his professional career began in the 1980s, Ron Arad has primarily been recognized as an ...
In the heart of down Chicago, 106 massive, headless, iron figures occupy a grassy field at the so...
Gego , otherwise known as Gertrud Goldschmidt , is one of those rare artists who devoted all her...
This year marks the 25th anniversary of Illy coffee cups: those iconic, elegant, white ceramic de...
The physical world often seems like a vast and indifferent place; a fact German photographer And...
All artworks on
IdeelArt are curated.
Our curation process is
designed to ensure
across the platform.
|All artworks on
IdeelArt are original,
signed, billed, and
delivered directly by
|Try artworks at home
with our 30
days money back
|Read more||Read more||Read more|
All payments on
IdeelArt are fully
by professional carriers
is fully insured.
and relevant information.
|Read more||Read more|
Artists represented by IdeelArt benefit from a large range of digital representation services:
• Displayed, promoted and sold on IdeelArt's platform
• Promoted on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram
• Displayed on non-commercial art-related platforms
• Distributed on qualitative marketplaces.
Strict selection criteria are applied to artists represented by IdeelArt:
• Established or mid-carreer artists only
• With work already present in famous public/corporate collections or museums
• And / or actively represented by at least one reputed gallery
• Backed by the views of our Advisory Commitee
• Final membership only granted following a thorough studio visit